Monday 9 June 2014

Happy little things| Part 1

Hello my lovelies! Today i'm going to be starting a new series it will be called happy little things. I have seen this on other blogs such as: Reverie Lane and Butterfly Fly Away and I very much liked the idea. Happy little things will describe 100 simple things that make me happy, I shall write 10 things in every part over a course of 10 parts. This shall be my first. Hope you enjoy! :)

#1 Swimming

#2 Friends


#3 Being Smiled at

#4 People laughing with you


#5 Ice Skating

#6 Unicorns


#7 My Hair

#8 People holding the door for you

#9 Giving Gifts


#10 My teddy anchor

So there we have it lovelies 10 of 100 of the little things that make me happy I would love to hear what you think of this! See you next time!

Love
Elsie
xx




2 comments:

  1. That's a lovely list of things so sweet

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute post dear :)
    Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog. Do let me know where you follow me as I am unable to see you and I will follow back. Your GFC doesn't seem to be working for me :(
    But I will try again :)
    Love
    Charu
    http://myglossyaffair.com

    ReplyDelete